Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Buoncristiani Dolcetto di Nonno 2006

Posted by BAKE-EN at 6:16 PM


Joe went to California last month, and I've been fortunate to experience his trip via the wine he brought home. We've already drank some wine from our favorite wineries such as Unti and Michel Schlumberger, but last night we had something special.

Joe opened a bottle of Buoncristiani Dolcetto di Nonno 2006 from Dry Creek Valley. I find it hard to describe this wine because I was so impressed by it. It was smooth and floral with structure that's not biting. Really it was one of the best wines I have had in a long time.

I did a little research, and Buoncristiani is owned by 4 brothers. This wine is named after their Nonno (grandfather). I'm sure he would be proud if he tasted this wonderful wine. For more information check out their website here.

1 comments on "Buoncristiani Dolcetto di Nonno 2006"

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious. I'll have to be on the look-out for it.

 

Bake-En Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez