Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sofra Bakery

Posted by BAKE-EN at 1:12 PM
Sofra bakery finally opened just over a month ago now. I feel very fortunate to work at such a great bakery with such amazing people. Here are some pictures from the first week we opened. I hope to update my blog with more pictures in the coming months.

If you are in the Boston/Cambridge/Watertown area please come and visit. We're located at 1 Belmont St. in Cambridge. www.sofrabakery.com


Exterior:


From Food as of 8/17/08



Farm Stand:

From Food as of 8/17/08


The Saag's:

From Food as of 8/17/08


Egyptian shortbreads with fig jam (the jam is seasonal will change to quince soon)

From Food as of 8/17/08


Espresso Craquelin:

From Food as of 8/17/08



From Food as of 8/17/08


Almond and apricot brioche:

From Food as of 8/17/08


Maureo's and earthquakes:

From Food as of 8/17/08

2 comments on "Sofra Bakery"

Zoe on September 28, 2008 at 3:27 PM said...

I'm from the Boston area! I'll have to come check it out sometime soon.

so much cake so little time on December 27, 2008 at 12:27 AM said...

i'm super jealous that you get to work at sofra! i got the chance to stage with maura at oleana some time ago before moving out to SF, and she's so talented. my mom brought me a sofra care package but i look forward to checking it out on my next trip to boston.

-lindsey

 

Bake-En Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez