Saturday, April 19, 2008

Is there an easier way to blog?

Posted by BAKE-EN at 4:04 PM

Anyone?

Please excuse this tangent, but I have had so many problems blogging lately! I've had whole posts disappear, and then instantly blogger will save the deleted post so all my information is gone. Then, I started blogging in Word, which I love. However, my pictures won't upload from word (learned that one the hard way!). Now I'm blogging in word, uploading my photos to Flickr, and then linking the html from Flickr to my blog. Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to widen the area on my page where I post. My postings look so narrow. There has to be an easier way to do this, right?

If anyone has any insight, please let me know. I would love to post in Word and have my whole post (including pictures) uploaded in one easy step.

0 comments on "Is there an easier way to blog?"

 

Bake-En Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez